Friday, August 6, 2010

Nerding out.

Well, it's day two of the LOST auction. There are already bids on Juliet's death costume and Claire's squirrel baby, but Daniel Farady's Island costume and the DHARMA bikes are still bid-less. I'm waiting until the last few days to register as a bidder since it costs a small fortune to even be allowed to participate in the auction. If the squirrel baby is still in the triple digits, I'm going for it! Who needs an emergency savings fund when you can have LOST props! The DHARMA van's starting bid is set at $8,000, but it isn't guaranteed to be "street legal." Bummer.

Since you've been an avid follower of my "26 before 27" 2010 to-do list, Lauren, I'll go ahead and let you know that plan #12 has just been changed to "Try and win a LOST prop!" Don't judge me.

And now a great picture of the guy who plays Sawyer - from his early modeling days.

Yowza.

1 comment: