Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cheer.

I love the Amish and try to love the grumpy.

Right now I should be hanging out with friends, picking the weenies out of the rice dish Jumpy made and feeding them to Bennie...but it's just too cold for me to want to step away from the space heater and set foot outside without the promise of snowfall. Sadly, it's hard enough to coax hermity little me out of the house on a warm day. Usually books and cats and candles and blankets and tea keep me perfectly content. I love my friends SO MUCH.......just not hanging out with them. Sometimes. Please forgive me.

I can't wait to bake bread to the record Marvin gave me.

God bless 'im for his noble attempt at fitting in with the granola gang at my work Christmas party. HE ATE VEGETABLES.

And now, a waterfall:







No comments: