I like it when cats snore
and trees rain leaves on me
and when I sit outside on my lunch break and witness the weenie dog from down the street walk half a block just to pee on a tree in a yard that belongs to a gigantic dog that is stuck inside a pen.
And I like my husband's hairy butt. Said it.
Speaking of that hairy butt...it has gone to see Danzig and left me alone at night for the first time in probably YEARS. In my alone-ness I plan to:
- dye my hair
- eat more candy
- maybe jump on the bed
- maybe eat some other stuff besides candy
- make bulleted lists
- peel the paper off of crayons
- take advantage of having the fancy t.v. to myself and watch foreign films until I either feel pretentious or fall asleep
- got a toe or two back in my dancing shoes thanks to Brother Andy
- also got one of Bob's mustache hairs in my mouth. I'm not telling how.
- dug up some crystals on 101010
- survived a corn maze
- fessed up to some brokenness
- dreamt of visiting the new Red Velvet location. (Best. Dream. EVER.)
- befriended a racoon
Maybe I shouldn't have fed him so much cheese - one of his homies climbed in the window and hung out in our bedroom last weekend when I was out of town. Feral cats, bats, raccoons...we certainly have lots of wild animals that decide to kick it in our apartment. I'm okay with it as long as they don't eat my candy, give me rabies, or poop on stuff.