Thursday, June 3, 2010

I have no time to waste, Mr. Brown!

Today: Baking cupcakes and refusing to wear pants! (The kitchen AC unit is d-e-a-d dead.) Looking for a recipe for peanut butter frosting with ingredients that I have on hand. (My favorite game to play.)

One of my customers brought me an Appalachian Trail hikers' magazine. She's giving me big dreams for 2012.

I may have concocted an herbal tea capable of conquering my insomnia. I drank some last night and apparently slept through a gigantic thunder storm. Marvin wasn't so lucky. he woke up around three and ran around the block searching for one of our cats who was outside. Such devotion.

I've had two songs stuck in my head all day:





&




It's a good life, isn't it?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

it is, it is...will you be coming to Little Rock on Sunday?

vanessa porter said...

yes yes yes i'll be home then!! We will definitely chase goats around and go to thrift stores, yay!!!! I am so excited for this!