Monday, February 15, 2010

Post V-Day Post.

For Valentine's Day we intended to make a heart-shaped wheat crust pizza together from scratch, but we ended up having adventures instead. There was a visit to Goodwill and then a road trip to the skate shop in Conway and then a little hangout with Courtney and an intense search for rain boots, which failed. There was also coffee and a bunch of parakeets and music and Moe's. I forgot to wear my red and white ribbon in my hair.
Marvin gave me a mini-wedding cake.


Since we didn't have a "real" wedding, we missed out on the tasty cake and he decided it was about time to make up for lost dessert! Mmmm. He also got me a dozen cranberry macadamia nut cookies from Catherine's Cakes, which are the most delicious cookies in the world, but he accidentally ate eleven of them before I made it home from work. He told me about the accident sheepishly and I laughed. A lot.

I gave him a Frankenstein Danzig Kewpie doll that I found on Etsy.

Here are some of the treats I made in honor of a formerly hated holiday that I'm just beginning to enjoy:



Peanut butter fudge cupcakes...and celebrity valentines inspired by Elsie.

Here's a link to Class Class. I've already learned a thing or two.

5 comments:

Derek Riley said...

You guys are the coolest.
Go marvin! - mini wedding cake...good choice.

Betty The Bruiser said...

You are the second person to say they don't see my entries despite being subscribed...so weird! Is that something to fix on my end?

As far as best zombie movie goes, the award definitely goes to Dead Snow. I'm not sure what is the wost/most awesome zombie movie I've ever seen...never seen Redneck Zombies....maybe that'll be the one? I'm going to Netflix that little baby up right now.

Mandy said...

I do not have any tattoos. I am too afraid of needles and pain to let myself get one haha! That cake is super cute btw! :)

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol with mastercard online apotheke holland tramadol - tramadol half life

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine phentermine 80mg - buy phentermine with prescription